Copyright 2004. All Rights Reserved, Images may be used only with permission of the owner Steve Restelli developed from the home site for the collection http://historytv.net/
If you can identify any of those pictured on this page please email me at the bottom of this page.
2. RCA Mfg; I. G. Maloff, L. W. Carpenter, L. F. Jones.
3. At the head table; David Sarnoff is at the left, Dr V.K. Zworykin 3rd from his right.
4. At the head table; David Sarnoff at far right.
5. Top Right;Lenox R. Lohr, President of the National Broadcasting Company. Prior to joining NBC, Mr. Lohr was the business manager for The Worlds Fair, "A Century of Progress in 1933. Under his management, this was the first such event to ever show a profit. To his left is David Sarnoff, President or RCA.
6. Part of the original photograph.
7. Part of the original photograph.
8. Part of the original photograph.
9. The NBC Table; O.B. Hanson (top right center), C. Radkey (bottom center)
10. Part of the original photograph
11. Part of the original photograph.
12. Part of the original photograph.
13. Browder J. Thompson (bottom right) (1903-1944), Zworykin's co-director of RCA Laboratories when they opened in Princeton in 1942. Thompson died in Italy, July 4-5, 1944 while evaluating working conditions for radar when the Germans shot down the plane he was in.
14. Part of the original photograph.
15. Part of the original photograph.
16. Part of the original photograph.
Felix The Cat Broadcast of 1929 | Dr. Zworykin's Secret Experimental RCA Photos of 1933 | First TV Dinner June 21, 1936 | First Live TV Demo November 6, 1936 | Public Sees TV at 1939 World's Fair | Photo Card of Dr. Zworykin 1948 Topps | Dr. Zworykin weds November 14, 1951 | Dr. Zworykin dies July 29, 1982 | eMail: Steve Restelli | Sign:Guestbook | Links |